Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring break is going to be pretty nice and relaxing even though I will be doing some work. Everyone on the team has a few goals. Code wise I will be playing with Lua a bit, getting it set up and a better understanding of how to work with it. In addition, we all have tasks to complete for the Technical Design Doc or the Asset List. We'll have a due date on the document stuff so we can all review it and make any necessary changes.

Aside from Dark Matter work I'll have a few varying things going on during this break. I've been accepted to Final Fantasy XIV alpha testing which starts on the 6th so I'm excited to get a chance to test that.

Sadly, my father will be visiting for a short time because his cousin just passed away who happens to live south west of Orlando in Lakeland. I plan to attend his funeral service with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment